Learn the science. Master the Art of Image Management

Diya Asrani – Diya Asrani

Diya Asrani-2

Diya Asrani, founder and director of Diya Asrani Image Consulting, is an Image Consultant and Fashion Stylist trained at the prestigious Image Consulting Business Institute under the curriculum of Conselle Institute of Image Management, USA headed by Judith Rasband. She also holds a Diploma in Textile Design from Srishti School of Art, Design & Technology, which adds to her flair for art, fashion & style enabling her to conceptualize this venture.

Diya believes that each one of us creates a story everyday – a story of our existence. Owing to that belief, it is important to understand that we live in a visual world where we are constantly being noticed. To excel in an endeavor, one needs to understand the power of “First Impressions”.
In today’s modern society, everybody is looking to make his or her mark. Whether it is at an interview, a new job post, at your wedding or even at a social gathering, it is, first, your Image that completes and defines you.

70% of what you communicate is ‘visual”, leaving 30% as verbal & vocal. Image Consulting is all about highlighting and enhancing the Individual’s abilities, personality, style and overall existence to bring out the persona that they would like the world to notice most. Diya believes in bringing out the best in every client and making them realize how unique each individual and their Image is and how it matters to them and the society in order to be successful and inspiring.

Diya has worked one on one with clients from various backgrounds and has conducted image consulting and styling workshops with brands and companies like Nautica, Max Fashion, Indian School of Business, Myntra, Lourd Vijay’s Dance Studio and many more. She was associated with Myntra, India’s largest online fashion store as a stylist and consultant and has also worked behind the scenes with fashion designer Rina Dhaka for her opening show at the Myntra Fashion Weekend in Mumbai.

The company caters to the Image Management and Grooming needs of individuals and groups.

– One-On-One Image Consulting
– Personal Shopping
– Workshops & Seminars for educational institutions
– Workshop & Seminars for hospitality and other groups
– Corporate Training Services
– Grooming for brides & grooms
– Grooming for upcoming models, & job seekers
– Personal Styling for individuals
– Styling for Fashion Events, Commercial shoots, Editorial shoots, Portfolios, Pre Wedding Shoots
– Wardrobe Styling for Music Videos and Film.
– Customized image management packages for other groups

CONTACT –

Diya Asrani – +91 96200 25061
Asrani.Diya@gmail.com

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*

*